Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cost To Replace Windshield Wiper Motor

Haul: Mac, Lancome

hearts Hi
! Today I want to share some last compritas I did last Monday that Went shopping with my husband, and was given by comparing some things from Mac, no taxes to that, I mean but I was tempted but seems lol, so I was Mac showing a few things the new collection, which I always do when something new and walk for some shopping and I started to buy things, haha \u200b\u200bsweet, I know I have the best husband the world. I do not envy, it is MINE! So here anything, upload a video to Youtube from my compritas, and I leave the pictures, so they can better appreciate the Solor, because my damn camera distorts the colors a lot. I hope they serve the images, if you want to share some of this collection, which is all beautiful. If you want to see more of the stuff from the collection I leave the LINK the post I made ..


Images












videito


To view compritas in Bath & Body Work click here


E you like it rough . x Do not forget to pass my channel on Youtube if they win.
esossss B:)

S or c l i t or M k to and U p

0 comments:

Post a Comment