Saturday, August 4, 2007

Tiffany Towers Archival Movies

Start typing the craft of writing workshops

" One thing I learned writing, this task is that nothing is ever entirely clear: the truth is lie and lie and nobody really knows who she works. What is certain is that literature does not solve problems, rather the creation and instead of happy makes people more apt to unhappiness. Still, it is my way of living and not change it for another . " Mario Vargas Llosa


" Writing is not only a spiritual pleasure. There is also a physical pleasure. The grinding of a goose on paper: a delight. I could not stand another beside me. " Paul Léautad


"Chekhov said know writing is to know cross, and often most difficult, because you often encounter something one likes and has authority, but does not keep the proper proportion the rest. It hurts a lot to get these things. What I do is tell myself, "Well, I will not delete, I'll take and I'll leave to one side (with the PC is easy: everything is down, separated from the document by a space) to see how it looks. " Once you get him out, that piece never becomes . " Antonio Dal Masetto


" It feels warm when there's blood in his writing, as someone said, you have to write what you know. In writing that is perceived and what encourages one to follow, the reader also perceives it. And when one feels that it is, the text works, goes to another facility . " Antonio Dal Masetto


" A good writer is able to reveal what we did not know we knew. The reader knows that in such cases, pleasure is no surprise, that is the work of chance, but confirmation of something that vaguely intuited . " Alberto Manguel


" I discover the story as I'm writing is like walking through a series of internal pulsations. Sometimes I sign my embarrassing stories. The novels do not, because in the novels work hard, they are in an entire architecture. But the story is handed down to me as if something inside me, but I am not responsible. But as it seems that even so are mine, I have to accept . " Julio Cortázar


" Writing is a curse and a blessing . " Octavio Paz


recommend:

Writers' Confessions. Latin American writers. The stories of The Paris Review, The Athenaeum, 1996, Buenos Aires.

0 comments:

Post a Comment