Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What Are Tonights Lottery Numbers?



"Where do I start?" is usually a classic question when starting the task of writing. Here are some suggestions:

1. Start by reading

Whether the topic is chosen or not, reading is always a good source of inspiration. In general, they usually have some issues of preference (when no previous standards for the composition of text), areas of interest that will guide the selection of readings to be performed. There are at least a text that opens the door to problamética, which leads us (by appointment, bibliogáficas references or notes) to other texts.

2. Start with a sketch or outline

A blank sheet, a pencil or pen and your hand ready to scribble. Key concepts are noted, ideas, words are associated with arrows and figures to play to relate the concepts, articulate phrases. Hence, to compose and articulate ideas in an original text.

3. Start by talking

Sometimes it's good, if you have a colleague at hand, sitting, coffee or mate with, to talk about the subject on which to write. You must have any previous idea, make sketches before reading or chatting. And we must, of course, take notes.

4. Begin by defining, in writing, the objectives of

text and answering these questions (not necessarily in this order): why I write this text?, What I want to convey?, What is the central idea about I'm going to write?, who is addressed in the text?
For example, we have:
" write this paper to tell my tutor about the progress I made in my thesis. I want to convey the difficulties I've had in the interviews I conducted and my concern about using or not bibliography European authors. The central idea is that, despite these difficulties, I think I've made significant progress .

not forget

Writing is a process that takes time and effort, commitment and dedication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment