Monday, May 24, 2010

Calories In Heinz Honey Mustard

Lost and found

Go thymus (and I'm self-censoring in the forms) the famous quasi-simultaneous release of the final episode of Lost Cuatro. Committing an infidelity with unprecedented torrent, I decided to record it for cenárnosla today, and after half an hour of excruciating dance with subtitles (which appear contaminated by the acronym narrative of the series itself, really), I have to leave, otherwise myocardial infarction or violent regurgitation of livers (note that I think even they lack a piece of episode ...).
And then they want that pirates: there are zillions of forums to do that (write and paste subtitles in record time), and flawlessly for years, illegal, yes, but effective. And these ... I seek not an adjective. Get them. And long live the torrent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment