Friday, May 21, 2010

Is There Shot For Anemia'

metamorphosis failed


This
have a self-publishing is a bargain. As I do not respond to printers, distributors and booksellers, not any calendar I do not fear the surplus production or income tax, I can post as-and when-I.

hung last week the first volume of the collection "expunge" , namely a low and authoritative version of those old and beardless Paragraphs (and other prosaic verses) . The balance can not be better: seven years of bookish, nobody ever wrote a line about this book (do not tell me who deserved many, no, but have not received a single formula of greeting or welcome ... My poor baby.) In contrast, in seven days of digital life, has already first review. Take that.

Today, after a week fishing (can not find better formula) references to the Kafkaesque Kafkaesque world literature review to be spending my high school students in PAU, go with the second launch of the collection : it is the story "Metamorphosis failed", moot text, Flounder and a few view, true, but that I have a fondness inevitable: it was the first story I published in my life (not that I have published many more later, no, but hey, another day we go with that.) To date I do not think they have read more than ten or twelve people. Now, apparently seen, as I even referenced in the corrector PAU ...

... and what remains. What a relief, let him hear.








0 comments:

Post a Comment