Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Difference Bronchitis Chest Infection

Sombra Get Ready! de Essence + Look


shade I bought this a while ago, and I read in many posts that could be considered a clone of the very famous taupe satin Mac, so as I pass by the booth of Essence and I buy it.


I saw was a very nice brown and that it cost € 1.99, the worst that could happen was that there was the famous shadow clone, but still knew that because I'm going to use marrones.Es crazy for a brown with gold sparkles, but depending on the sun as he looks at a shade lighter or darker. 2.5
deer come and expires in 24 months, two years go.


I have no taupe satin to buy it but seeing photos on google, I think it gives an arithmetic but clone .. clone .. is not, I saw the shadow of Elf Moondust is much closer (but as Spain continues elf I run the same check). Since taupe satin can be said to have even a copper air that gives the tone frost that has this shade of no essence, but the truth esque I'm using a lot of shade because it goes with almost everything, and you can put the one, make it a soft smokey brown to a more pronounced ...

Os dejo este look que suelo hacerme parecido a un smokey con la sombra de essence en el parpado movil y una  marron flojita o canela podria decirse en la zona de la cuenca.

Un beso chicas!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment