Monday, May 2, 2011

Project Report On Garment Buisness

L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lip Colour.



wave H girls or boys! as is this day? my very hot, started the unbearable heat here in Florida, well actually it's hot all year, but now is getting up more heat. But anyway the issue they wanted to show a small gift from my husband, one day I told him that talking did not have any red lipstick, and I wanted buy one, but economical, because it is not a tone I like to carry or that I really love it as I have, then wanted me to buy a Dior or Channel, and neither are charitable jajaja pedooo $ 30 up a lip that mark, and I'm not so sick with sores, and less as I say one red, so one night I brought this, I buy it in Wallgreens ($ 9.99) and says he likes me as veni. I leave the Fotis


And so I stay! = P

L a lipstick really is very good, I'll see if I dare utilizardo to go out, lol I do not think, maybe use it at home, in my 4 walls, it gives me little thing is way too flashy, not that I thought was gonna be good, and I liked a lot as I stay, I know that is best for people over whitey, but I liked it. The duration is not, but it seemed to me when I tried it for the first time it was high length, texture, and according lei promises lasting up to 10 hrs, not think it will go 10 hrs with the lips as well. But anyway, I will tell you how it goes going ..



E you like it rough. x Do not forget to pass my channel on Youtube if they win.
esossss B:)

S or c l i t or M k to and U p

0 comments:

Post a Comment