Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bloated Belly Week Before Period

Fruity Sparkle, Liposan -- cherry

know that many girls do not like putting on lipstick with lip, but prefer balms, vaseline or gloss.
For those who do not like and we like to all, like me, I'll show this balm, from the brand LipoSan.
I can not say much more than the mark that is not known, these balms make based on a lot of water and it does provide a lot of hydration.


As poedis see this is not the typical balm, so I bought it, is cherry, which smells basically a lollipop and if it tastes like lollipop ladies. The smell is good, if you have what you have tried or any of this range is sure to agree with me.
come
4.8 g or 5.5 ml tube going the whole is full, not like other lipsticks that are in the middle, this product comes in bulk.
cost me 2 euros and Bodybell little, and there is much more range is a friend of mine bought a pink rose that was clearly, was too cute and that colorcito on the lips.

and say so dark you have to leave your lips as a lipstick-red roses so on, nothing to do with reality, gives a hint of color with some gloss, but no noticeable shimmer and lips moist and juicy . If you give yourself another pass also the color becomes more intense, if you like someone uploaded a darker color.
I leave as is to see him with your own eyes:


post I feel that very often but I am in full streak exams at university, I try to comment on blogs vustros whenever I can.

I hope you have a good day the father and a good weekend; P

0 comments:

Post a Comment