Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Women Jumping On Trampolines Stills

Nivea young, pure effect

Today I got a bit of time to make this post, which he had wanted. Published and I signed a promotion that had Nivea which points some friends and you got a batch of several products that had, I chose this because it is the one that best suits me, I have 21 years to 22 now and from time to I get bumps when I have combination skin and fat so here is what you get. I leave the picture without flash in which you can see very well inside the boat with the almost neon blue tint and the picture with flash.

As you can see is the typical lot would be complete if I had the final product of this range have a moisturizer with color, I would have liked try it, but rather we have already right?
The price of each product around 6 €, are dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic and you can find in any supermarket, I've seen them in Hipercor.
Well now we will see each item separately, I'll discuss them in order of preference as some I liked more so here in order eu other:

1. Gel-cream anti-glare
According Nivea -> Cream-Gel Anti-glare with Marine Minerals absorbs instantly and moisturizes all day:
  • Its non-greasy formula Matting pigments instantly eliminates excess shine, consiguendo a long lasting matte effect
  • Its system of UVA / UVB radiation alone protects
  • Your skin is matte, soft and fresh.
My opinion: is one of the best young these ranges creams I've tried, has a light texture to be gel-cream is absorbed quickly, which is great for the mornings that we are always in a hurry, mattifies a lot and it is immediately esque. Keep hydrating not only absorbs the grease and smells great, really full range and smells like a scent that lasts for a long chilly in the face. As you can see clearly that this blue color I imagine that will also help to redness even a little, we seem not to apply quiet Smurfette, the color disappears. Is also something positive come esque cream 75 ml instead of 50 ml that usually come.
2.Gel daily exfoliating
According Nivea -> Its effective, refreshing formula, deep cleans pores and has a double effect: ;
  • His blue particles Lactic Acid, unplugging the pores and help prevent impurities and blackheads
  • Microspheres soften skin peeling
  • Your skin is clean, purified and smooth.
My opinion: This is my second favorite of the range of exfoliating particles are not abrasive so it is no daily precupeis so do not you because you do not notice much, the dark blue dots you see are the lactic acid particles are not hard but it would seem like a squishy gel form when you apply it is decelerated in the face like a cream. Quite froth and little amount goes for all you rostro.Se note gets enough face with the scrub purified or at least I notice it. This coming
150 ml.

3.Gel
maximum cleaning efficiency, purifying cleansing gel


According Nivea -> Its formula enriched with Marine Minerals:
  • Gently cleanses and refreshes, without
  • dry skin removes deep dirt, grease and face and eye makeup
  • Helps prevent impurities
  • Your skin is clean and fresh, with a pleasant feeling of softness and smoothness
My opinion: No esque I dislike this product to be the 3 but the other two I like something else and had to make a ranking. Remove make pretty good although I use the cloth after cleansing and also use it when I feel so fat face, but usually at night before going to sleep. Its texture is suaviiiisima, with little product also have full face, but does so much froth as the scrub, it smells just as well that all the gam, to no oils and contains 200 ml of product. And, as nivea not dry at all.
4. Purifying Tonic
According Nivea -> alcohol-free cleansing formula with Sea Salt:
  • effectively helps prevent pimples and blackheads It purifies and refreshes
  • Removes grease and dirt, without drying your skin
  • Your skin is clean, purified and fresh sensation.
My opinion: is a good tonic and says purifies and refreshes and does not dry out, then why put it last? because the tonic not I use every day and the truth esque both this and any other similar ranges do not see much effect on my skin and I'm not passionate about, the land use more in summer than in winter. What I like about this tonic esque still wearing the same perfume range has no smell tonic Alun pulling back and not alcohol.

** In short I can say I am delighted with these products, and the promotion that made Nivea (Thank you), some companies should do the same, because I certainly some purchases, cream and exfoliator daily probably are those who fall when I run.
Something I have not seen esque Nivea packs have the typical and is clean and clear or the Bavarian , that's a failure because normally you get 3 products for their worth 2 more or less and However if you have to buy them separately because you may not buy all of the same range and shopping alomejor 1, I think that maybe nivea loser.

also tell you that I've been gossiping with the Nivea website and changed the packaging you can see it here have kitado the flowers and a few other things but what the container is the same, the only thing I love the new packaging of the cream, which is white and is not within, and this I think was perfect for how much you have left, because I took using it about 1 ½ months and see how much I spent.

hope to serve you my review as some bloggers that I also received this pack that have not yet commented on it, or I have not seen it so here I've put "exclusive."

also greet new subscribers are 91 now, and aver if we get to the 100 that I have wanted to do my first sorteillo, a hug, P




0 comments:

Post a Comment