Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Can You Have Numbness With Hperthyroidism

Favorites Tag:






Hello beauties and beautiful! hahaha that I no longer know how to do the intro. Finally, today I bring a TAG I Jaki made of Makeup-lemonade, which is 40 questions about makeup, so I liked the idea. So here here is my TAG. Started ....



40 ISSUES OF BEAUTY


SKINCARE ; ;

- How many times you wash your face daily? Usually two, morning and evening.
- What kind of skin you have (oily, mixed, dry)? dry like the desert haha \u200b\u200b
- What is your usual facial soap? Lancome Creme Radiance
- Do you exfoliate? If once a week.
- What moisturizer do you use? Clinique Moisturizing Lotion.
- Do you have freckles? No.
- Do you use contour eye? If, Lancome Renergie Microlift.
- Do you have or have had acne prone skin? No, I usually leave some q other granite.
- Have you ever had to use pro-activ? No, thankfully!


MAKE-UP ; ;

- What foundation do you use? Revlon Color Stay for now.
- What spell? Yes, I use two Giorgio Armani Master Corrector & Concealer Smashbox Camera Ready.
- What do you think false eyelashes? I love, but can not get used to using them.
- You know they are supposed to have to pull the mascara every three months? is assumed, but on the packaging tells 6 months.
- mask What brand do you use? I have lots, which is more use Lancome Hypnose Mascara & Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara.

- "Sephora or MAC? MAC.
- Got the card MAC-Pro (for professionals)? No.
- What tools do you use for makeup? Brushes obvious.
- Do you wear eye first? Yes, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and sometimes the Urban Decay because I have the mini. :)
- Do you use first to face? Si.no forever, but if I use the Elf.
- "eye pencil or liquid eyeliner? depends, to delineate the waterline the pencil to draw the eye liquid, if configuration needs to choose one, would be the liquid.
- Do you "eye bags" often with the eyeliner? No.
- What do you think of the pigments? Not my madness, very dirty, I do not like at all.
- Do you use mineral makeup? I have several, colorestes, suntan, but bases are not my thing, almost no applications.
- Which your favorite lipstick? MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga 2 in Nude color, I love, is my new favorite ..
- And your gloss? I have many but no one is my Fav, I like them all.
- What is your favorite blush? No, I'm not a girl blush
- Do you buy makeup on Ebay? No, I do not trust.
- you going to outlets for cosmetics? If, when I'm somewhere where there are nearly sure that in the city where I live there. (
- you ever have thought to make up classes? lots, I'm planning to find a good school, but few that are in my area.
- maquillandote Are you stupid? not, I think not.
- Do you like the shades of colors more vivid or neutral? If I have to choose, I love bright colors, but I are enjoying the neutral, as no change in the lilacs and violets x nothing in the world ...:)
- If I had to leave using only makeup product, which would use? spell, I have many circles, I'm a raccoon. : P
- Have you ever left the house without makeup? Yes, but it is something I enjoy.
- Think you're better without makeup? No.
- What is the best makeup line? Lancome is my favorite. Tmb MAC, there are lots.
- What do you think of makeup? is an art, something I love doing and learning. I never tire of looking makeup, buy, care, cleaning, do not get tired of anything having to do with it, love is a passion ... a lover can say lol .


Taggia Well actually I want all the girls who want to do, do not compromise anyone qiero:) so do not go to Taggia to anyone, or you want to make this TAG to do so:).



E you like it rough. x Do not forget to pass my channel on Youtube if they win.
esossss B:)

S or c l i t or M to k and U p

0 comments:

Post a Comment