Monday, March 7, 2011

Where Would I Get Good Ugg Look Alikes

Series que merece la pena ver

I'll make a series resumencito or that I've seen (that are fairly current, old and will if interested) if you love the series like me, or the same styles and if not of them had some knowledge as you can take a look, pk'll give links to view online, and a program for you bajeis does not skip the restriction of megaupload, and sure many people do not know, and believe me going to me thank you, because that did not have to wait to see the series of tug .. is best.

Beverly Hills 90210, a new generation: is a sequel to the call here in Spain "Sense of life" I was a kid when they made this series and not much liked me esque, I like this remake. Try the lives of several teenage boys and girls and their problems. Wilson begins when they move from Kansas to Beverly Hills and from there you know, love affairs, money ... This very well because I always leave with something you do not say nothing and wait for what? Not the typical know it's going to happen. Currently the third season and I would have enganxadisima.
Small
pretty little liars, liars, begins just after one year and the desapacion Allison was one of the friends of the little group photo, as it was his disappearance cabecilla.Tras the group breaks, but rejoins mysterious messages when they arrive at 4 stars Series making them believe it is Allison who writes, because only she knows the secrets of each incur in such messages. From there it looks like come together to find out where Allison etc, but going to have secrets that will be jeopardized by-A.
It is based on books that have the same name of the series asik if you prefer to read only tell you this; P
asik only have a season you are in time to catch it almost from the beginning, nose few chapters will make the final.

Make it or Break it: is a series that is d life of a young gymnasts, both their affair, and overcome their fears , injury, and as always drama and more drama. I quite like it is not the typical high school as the previous two, but let us see a life that people who do not dedicate ourselves to the sport do not know.
goes for the second season.

Gossip girl: think everyone has heard of this series and it attached to the people "of America on everything" with her. About the lives of young wealthy upper east side with muuuxo muuuxo drama. One of the things I love about this series is the fashion, as the table continues to crack and you can see some dresses, some bags, shoes .. all we infarction. Some curious is the argument that tells a blogger called "gossip queen" who learns all the gossip of proteases and hangs them on his blog. Van
the fourth season and also has the book.

The
vampire diaries or Vampire Diaries: V to on two vampire brothers, his past with his present wife and another, of course, you both like the same as before (then you will see why.) As we go along in the chapters are more interesting as they give prominence to many more characters like the main character's friends Elena. I started to read my books and when the series came to light and was watching. It seems to me a number where you see love but not sooooo cakes as tb twilight that I like the record, But I do not think this series is stronger.
goes for the second season.
to view online click "here"

The good thing about all these series are the boys, boys wapos everywhere and gift; P
series I've seen many but these are still in Broadcast asik are what I currently see, for example true blood is stagnant at the moment but if you like vampire theme, I recommend you to see too.

Now, what I said at the beginning of the entry, that people see things you like online to avoid having to download them but I resent the restriction on megaupload, I bring you the solution.
Gotta put you on this page www.cacaoweb.org download the program and open the megaupload time is there will be another window and loads the video and you can cacaoweb pull view is amazing, I'm happier with a licorice.

I hope you liked the entry and that you are getting along on Monday, P





0 comments:

Post a Comment