Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mt1700 Philips Drivers

Cold cream de Avène


Hello girls! I have been reading that this brand is getting very fashionable I'll show you the only product I have from Avene. This is the Cold Cream but not hands but for the face and body.

According Avène: This altamenta protective and nourishing cream specifically responds to the fundamental needs of dry skin or very secas.Al hydrolipidic film rebuild, and to reduce skin sensitivity, the Cold Cream Avene Thermal Water soothes feelings of tightness and itching and redness attenuation. Rica and smooth, easily absorbed and provides a feeling of wellbeing. Well tolerated, is indicated both for the care of the face and body and is especially intended to protect the delicate skin of infants, children and adults.

My opinion: I bought this cream at the drug and recommended it to me areas where I had left something of dermatitis is k dry butt and this cream was a total relief, reduces the redness is absorbed very quickly and is not the typical greasy cream for dry skin. Now I use a lot in the area of \u200b\u200bthe nose that I have pretty dry lately and I stripped a lot can be in the cold is already known and with this cream, problem solved. You can see what little I have left, because I use quite cost about 8-9 euros and are 40 ml and goes a long way.

is a white cream that when you apply it the skin is more elastic and
smells very good without forgetting that it hypoallergenic and non comodogénico.

Asique for those that you have dry skin and prone to all the creams that I produce redness or even if you have them, try the cream because the truth is quite good for the price have.

part topic lately I'm seeing in many blogs I follow that there muxos photos not only theft but from the reviews, you have my support girls, pk real people ...

last but not least, to welcome the new subscribers, P

0 comments:

Post a Comment