Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mudroom Locker/cubbies

Labial Nyx + un vendedor más barato que Joy's

Hello Ladies! Today I show you the only lipstick that I have Nyx because when I placed my order to maquillalia, just had colors in stock, I wanted to get me the orange soda from a few others but nothing, was all out of stock, so I took the honey which is also a nude, and I love them.
cost me € 2.70 in Maquillalia, I leave the link where you go all Nyx round lipstick on lips Maquillalia NYX round bar

He had seen plenty of reviews and videos on youtube about these lipsticks that if they were too creamy, which if they had a lot of tone colors and a low price for good quality etc, and of course the flesh is weak and had to check if it was true.

I reaffirm what I have said, are creamy no, I thought cremosisimos cream "? because as many will, but it has a texture very good indeed. The color bar has left you on the lips practically. The duration is not bad but not a lot last lot, girls are not long-term concrete lip.

esque truth I love, it fulfills the three-B rule completely, Bueno, Bonito y Barato.
I usually use with the gloss of Essence nudes in color than pure beuty tb I thought I have to review.

And now for something I discovered yesterday, looking at forums and so appointed a vendor or more eBay sellers who sell products Nyx cheaper than Joy's cosmetics, I looked to check and it is true is called PorkDaisy , alomejor talking about differences of 1 euro or some packs that have no joys, such as 10 shadow palettes there is an offer of 3 about 20 euros and I feel great when we joys of 2 pallets are about 17, even you can do with the entire set. I have not bought on ebay ever and therefore tp to joy's or the seller that I dub and all that you have requested in joys I have been great, but the people I talk to this salesperson was very happy, tb makes discounts by the number of products and places the order the next day.
end the day down with ebay and probably do nyx through this vendor because if I get the cheaper it is what it is.
But for those who soys usual buyers and ebay only to have it in mind if you leave more profitable.

Greetings, P

0 comments:

Post a Comment