Friday, April 1, 2011

Blue Print Doom Buggy





H wave to everyone, today I bring you a video of my Facvoritos I uploaded to my channel Youtube, if you have not follow me, and you got like it, click here to follow it. Well as you know already, and I said many times, i was uploading video since November, so I have super acomulados favorite, and not to make a video of the favorites of every month that i was away from the channel, decided to do a favorite set of all those months. Hope you like it, I leave the video and let them down all product data ...

Video


Products:

  • Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent ($ 17)
  • Mac Set Powder Pro ( $24.00)
  • Basin Vanilla Lip Scrub ($8.99)
  •   N.y.c  Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder. Tono : Sunny ($2.99)
  • Wet n Wild  Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner Negro  ($3.99)
  • Lancome Le Crayon Khôl Negro ($24.50)  
  • Almay One Coat dial up Mascara ($ 8.49)
  • Mac Viva Glam 2 Lady Gaga ($ 17.50)
  • Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Color Vanilla Whipped ($ 7)
  • Mac Venomous Villains Sweet Joy ($ 11) (I bought it at a CCO, so page cheap)
  • Estée Lauder limited edition Pallete . I do not remember the price. (Official)
  • Opi Nails Katy Perry Collection Colors: The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream & Black Shatter. ($ 6.99) Each . (Now you only get x Ebay, I buy at Ulta and two were a gift.)


    love
Well, these are my favorites of recent times, I hope you like them leave the names of all products and prices or the official site where you can buy.



E you like it rough. x Do not forget to pass my channel on Youtube if they win.
esossss B:)

S or c l i t or M to k and U p

0 comments:

Post a Comment