Saturday, April 16, 2011

Free Evaluation Verbiage

1º Sorteo en mi blog!!!

debt, as I said to achieve the figure of 100 followers open the first draw of the blog. There are many things, but better than nothing right?. The

things:

-Nail polish essence of the collection made with love in the key 03 love my life, which is a very cool golden brown.
-hydrating fluid make Carlo di Roma in the key 04, is like a moisturizer with color thing because I buy a lighter and this for the drawing.
- Eye Shadow effect Essence metal tone Adorable 05 is between pink and brown clarito depending on how you look.

-Hean Nail Enamel color fun on the pitch 743 is as brown and purple with glitter while, I came with a request for maquillalia.
- Colonia de Sephora to bring the bag in spay and smell is figue plaisir of 10 ml.
All gifts are new or tested or anything, I removed the plastic to polish Hean to see the color and make it, but I have not tested or anything, and the colony to ensure that the spray did not come broken, but I have not used either.

Sweepstakes Rules:
1. Being a follower blog.
2. me a comment on this post with your nick fan, email and answer the question of what you propose to improve the blog?
3. Having profile publicly enabled so you can verify that you are following me.
4. The draw will be at the national level, I'll try to make international prox.
5. Be of age or younger with parental consent (I am not responsible for those who do not have.)
Holdings Swimming
· for publishing the drawing to your blog either banner or entrance (one of the two) 1 participation). Let me the link of your blog entry or if the banner if you do not, I can not see and I can not I post this part.extra.
· The 100 followers seguíais me before the draw and you have a more if you join and are fulfilling all standards.

** Those who do not comply will be disqualified, I will check everything and I do not advise unless you have time, because I'll be testing it, read it all right, do not ask much of anything.

"The draw is open until May 31 at 23.59 CET.
- The draw will be made by Sortea2 or similar and try it as soon as possible.
- The winner will have 3 days to contact me, I'll send an email to inform you that apart from winning blog post. But I do not answer within 3 days to email (Including the day of the notice in the computation) will return to the prize draw.

photo for publication:

That's all, hope you like gifts and write down many people, thanks for following me and thanks for the comments you leave me always, thanks.
A Kiss, P

0 comments:

Post a Comment