Thursday, April 28, 2011

For 3 Weeks I Used Ervamatin

Haul: Eyes Lips Face (Elf).





H wave! IRS re'm upset, today I come with another HAUL! lol I'm going half Shopaholic not?? At Last! Finally I get my order to ELF! It was a trauma, my past experiences with them were not the best, I think I'll opt to just buy at Target, how bad is q do not have 10% of what they sell on the web. What horror! But anyway the issue was that I did a ask a Monday and then spend 12 days waiting for me to send the package tracking number, I mean the Tacking Number, used to know where and when the package goes more or less be arrived , good to see that ever sent me and usually they send you the next day or at most to two days, osea qe your package has already been sent to explain better, well it took me 12 days to send them, then contact them by than 12 days plus 15 lag it takes for the shipping .. wowww messs going to spend a locus, I replied quickie and they told me they had delays (if brain! mentaless pedaso retarded! ufff) and which I would be sending mail, never sent me mail, asiq I wrote again and again apologized q had already been sent, obviously never got the damn traking in number, well I sent him preoritario q it came after 3 days my e-q them. The worst thing is that I came under the 3 things I ordered. So I have to re-send an email. Roll it not? Well finally I leave the pics ... and tell them qe toy with powders enloquesida HD! Swabians are the most beautiful I've ever tasted, but q sii those MAC. I love them! Super super 10! jajaja

h A few things that are not opened, not vague, but it is not for me, if I buy with my money, but not for me, but to give, why not the Swatches opened and no ice, I do not like giving away things you touch, used, touched, ect ect:)

Images



Elf Essentials Natural Radiance Blush r Glow Ringtone
(I did not open because it's not for me)



Elf Healthy Essentials Glow Bronzing Powder Matte Bronze


Elf Essentials Eyelid Primer (it is not para mi )
E.l.f. Essentials Blending Eye Brush / E.l.f. Essentials Eye Crease Brush



E.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection




Elf Studio High Definition Powder





E you like it rough. x Do not forget to pass my channel on Youtube if they win.
esossss B:)

S or c l i t or M to k and U p

0 comments:

Post a Comment