Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Plan B And Increased Urine

Haul: Eyes Lips Face (Elf).





hearts Hi, well now you can see from the title will come with a HAUL, Went shopping with my husband and bought various stuff, I'll also be separated by brand so it is not so long post. So here I tell them to stop by Target and not expect to find anything Elf, but woww had an entire wall of elf stuff, and I feel so excited, I sincerely believe that thought excites me more than it haha ought not sure whether I mean, I thought I had caught a lot more of that grip, but in the end, at least I found the clear mascara that I love and I had already finished. Well I leave the pictures. If you want to know where a target near his home click here



Powder Brush ($3)



Zit Zapper, supposedly it helps with the pimples to dry them. ($ 1)

Wet Gloss Mascara transparent eyebrows and eyelashes . I love for the eyebrows. ($ 1 each)

Lashes ($ 1 each)
Eyelid first (PREBASIC eye) ($ 1)
Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder ($1)



Brush Shampoo ($3)
Golden Bronzer ($ 3) rather than as sunscreen me like how Illuminator.




nice it is to find a store products Elf, which we used to buy one online and having to wait 15 days to have them in hand, and even better now shipping , which usually comes out $ 6 dollars, the truth which is a luxury. ELF All items usually cost $ 1 in the normal line and $ 3 Studio line, and some other little thing like $ 6 HD translucent powder.
Me I ordered on Monday April 11, when a week ago, but have not yet sent me so here I am quite angry with the company and the web in principle. I sent them an email and they told me they were delinquent with shipping that had received the order and payment within 24 hours and sent me an email with the tracking number that never get me: S I'll have to contact them again, if not I'll have to wait a month to receive it, it takes 15 days and 8 days to send it for being late, very ANGRY and very frustrating. I ordered several things to make a concusito elf products just as many girls in South and Central America can not advice, but we have to wait to arrive! (

Last Compritas

  • Too Faced Urban Decay

E you like it rough. x Do not forget to pass my channel Youtube if they win.
esossss B:)

S or l c t i or M to k and U p

0 comments:

Post a Comment