Monday, April 18, 2011

Why Does Staples Charge So Much To Fax?

YSL: Pure Chromatics–Nuevas paletas de sombras.

If there is a brand that really catches my attention their pallets and packaging are the YSL. I have no lollipops of mark, because as you know are very expensive, but my best friend is a fan of this brand, so tube acess to these products, I mean it, and truth that have incredible pigmentation, and are very showy . Frankly at some point I'll buy any product from them, some lollipops: P see. So here come with a collection of palettes in quartets very beautiful, with a variety of colors to suit all tastes.

The truth is that the variety is very good and the colors are Beautiful! makes you want to have them all, right? haha but money would come out a buenn Compare all this collection. Pigment are seen to be incredible, and you can use wet



E you like it rough. x Do not forget to pass my channel on Youtube if they win.
esossss B:)

S or c l i t or M to k and U p

0 comments:

Post a Comment