Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Early Chicen Pox Spots

Haul: Urban Decay

Well I tell you to buy me these few things from Urban Decay , through a page that is widely known in the middle the internet is " HauteLook " , is a page where they put special sales and put a certain amount of products of each brand and sell them at an incredible price. And they are originals, for the most part in the official pages alert you to this sale in this web. It is very reliable. Came a sale of Urban Decay and how I wanted to test the web and all that, buy this stuff, that's what little I could find, took everything in a few hours, incredible, very cheap. I tell them I went super cheap every shadow of this cost $ 17, and I pay $ 5 and are the same that are in the basement of Urban Decay at Sephora, so shadows are not old or something. Pigments amazing and last a lot. Then buy an eyeliner in the qe thought it was black and white turned out to be shiny, not pigment at all, and only cost me $ 6 and I think that comes near $ 20. But anyway the exact shipping takes 15 days, brought him right to the door that required my signature, and came well wrapped and protected. What is the website is that it has limited seats, you can enter bone being invited, or many times if you sign up within a few days to accept you, not why, also the shipping is just across the U.S. and Canada, do not send a Europe, South America, Centoamerica only uses Canada and Puerto Rico, I read that they had planned to ship internationally soon. Vale la Pena. I leave the pictures.

















The swatches I will be going up later when my husband's work, so he took his hand , I complicate me the swatches on my hand and take my picture, often blur when I do it alone, I find it easier to do with it. Latest

Compritas:


E you like it rough. x Do not forget to pass my channel on Youtube if they win.
esossss B:)

S or c l i t or M k to and U p

0 comments:

Post a Comment