Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mount And Blade Mods 1.011 Pl

Vinyl Gloss de Rimmel London de regalo con unas galletas!!

Hello girls! First of all I feel, lately published Nohe tickets or done many comments on blogs I follow, but I have not had time esque at all, oy is the only day I'm resting a bit, because now then I'll put you into doing things the university, but hey go to the mess.

Well, I have given this gloss for buying fruit and cookies Fontanedas fit, which cost 2 € and something had several to choose from but those who remained and this is what I liked. I bought in supermarkets Alcampo, so anyone with a fence can go and see if this promotion. I show some photos of the gloss is concerned as are cookies and how if someone also has called attention.


You can see that the sticker makes a gift, I put the removed because under that particular tone is 140 dance with me.
smells almost like the cherry LipoSan although LipoSan smells much more and even know, this is not.

And cookies are these: are grapes and berries, are super good and come eight packages of two cookies so that you can wear anywhere.

Hopefully tomorrow we start all week with good foot, missing only 4 followers to open the draw; P

0 comments:

Post a Comment