Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Make A Pokemon Hack On A Ma

Haul: Too Faced.





P ara bore no promise that this is the last post of the day and the last haul haha sorry but buy more stuff and wanted to share in my blog. Well on Monday to pass by Target, which showed the stuff of Elf, tmb I went shopping, and I stop by Sephora is the second time I bought at Sephora, haha \u200b\u200bnot my favorite store, I Like most of Stan, but when it comes to Too Faced or Urban Decay I have to go to Sephora . So here I bought these things from Too faced, that I loved the lollipops of blush, bronzer is so enlightening and so but Tann beautiful that makes you want to touch it or not? and light mascara is the most haha \u200b\u200bencnata me, I leave the pics ..









did not swatch them lollipops that touched me very sorry, haha \u200b\u200bis that it is a nonsense, and they will put the swatches,: ) I promise .. To see the latest compritas I leave the links just below! :) Latest

Compritas:


E you like it rough. x Do not forget to pass my channel on Youtube if they win.
esossss B:)

S or c l i t or M k to and U p

0 comments:

Post a Comment